300 Air Squats
If you have a 20# vest or body armor, wear it.
In honor of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, NY, who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.
To learn more about Murph click here
1) 15:00 to establish a 1RM Snatch.
2) 15:00 to establish a 1RM Clean & Jerk.
OH Barbell walk-100ft 115/75
out of rack
1) EMOM for 10:00-
3 T&G Power Snatches – Begin at 60% and add weight each minute. If a miss occurs, drop 5# and try to complete the remainder of the 10:00 at that weight.
2) 2 T&G Power Clean & Push Jerks – Begin at 60% and add weight each minute. If a miss occurs, drop 5# and try to complete the remainder of the 10:00 at that weight.
1a) 4X10 Front Squats – same load as last week but try to make each set AFAP, rest 2:00
1b) 4XME UB Muscle-Ups – rest 2:00
12:00 AMRAP of:
15 C2B Pullups
1) 5X2 Clean from (just above knee) – work to a max double for the day, rest as needed
2) 5X2 Jerk from rack – work to a max double for the day, rest as needed
1a) 4X5 Tempo Ring Dips (3 counts in all parts) + ME Kipping Ring Dips (if you cannot do 5 UB tempo reps, then break and make the 5th tempo rep lead into the ME kipping) – rest 90 sec.
1b) 4X5 Jerk Grip BTN Push Press – work to a 5rm, rest 90 sec.
10 ring pushups
5 Hang Cleans-165/115
EMOM 12 min
* as heavy as possible
75 Power Snatches, 75#
In honor of Randy Simmons, 51, a 27 year LAPD veteran and SWAT team member who was killed February 6 in the line of duty.
To learn more about Randy click here
15 minute AMRAP of:
50 KB Swings 24/16
25 Jumping Squats 45
5 cycles of: 3:1
sled push 100 ft. (4plates/2plates)
duration of time ME Deadlifts (215/135)